Robynne's Nest

Just a place for this SAHM to record her thoughts, ramblings, and daily occurrences.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm a SAHM to SIX children, 3 of each model. The girls are currently ages 15, 12 and 7, and the boys are 9, 6, and 4. I enjoy many crafts, but my main interest is crocheting and knitting. I also enjoy music, both listening to and playing. I'm in the church bell choir, and I've played french horn for over 25 years. I currently play in a couple community concert bands, and I play throughout the year in church. My husband and I were married in the fall of 2004, and we are currently owned by 3 cats and 1 dog.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Gap-Toothed Kid

Emily lost her first baby tooth yeterday. :) She has been so excited about it being loose for the past couple weeks, and couldn't wait to show me when she brought it home from school in a baggie. Her cousin Ray, who is 5, is intrigued, and her sister Allison insists that she now has a loose tooth as well! It may take me a few days to get used to seeing my gap-toothed almost 6 year old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home