Robynne's Nest

Just a place for this SAHM to record her thoughts, ramblings, and daily occurrences.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm a SAHM to SIX children, 3 of each model. The girls are currently ages 15, 12 and 7, and the boys are 9, 6, and 4. I enjoy many crafts, but my main interest is crocheting and knitting. I also enjoy music, both listening to and playing. I'm in the church bell choir, and I've played french horn for over 25 years. I currently play in a couple community concert bands, and I play throughout the year in church. My husband and I were married in the fall of 2004, and we are currently owned by 3 cats and 1 dog.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ryan is finally TALKING

Ryan is finally starting to talk more! For the longest time he has had just a few favorite words, and only used them part time. Now finally this past weekend, he's decided to start talking. Yay! :) The past couple weeks, he's been trying, but this weekend the words are starting to come, and starting to be clearer. He started claiming everything with "mine" a couple weeks ago, and now he's asking for things, and my favorite, he says "I love you" now. "ah wahboo!" at first, but it's getting clearer also. This is all new territory for me, since my older 2 girls were talking by now...Allie most definitely, as she was a very early talker! But anyway, I am very excited about Ryan's expanding vocabulary. Oh, he does sign a little, with his best signs being "more", and now "please", although he does also say both of those words as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home