Robynne's Nest

Just a place for this SAHM to record her thoughts, ramblings, and daily occurrences.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm a SAHM to SIX children, 3 of each model. The girls are currently ages 15, 12 and 7, and the boys are 9, 6, and 4. I enjoy many crafts, but my main interest is crocheting and knitting. I also enjoy music, both listening to and playing. I'm in the church bell choir, and I've played french horn for over 25 years. I currently play in a couple community concert bands, and I play throughout the year in church. My husband and I were married in the fall of 2004, and we are currently owned by 3 cats and 1 dog.

Monday, May 24, 2010

So where did this kid come from?

I'm still trying to figure out where my 5th child came from. No, no, I understand "how that works" ;) What I wonder at, is how he is so different from my other children, especially the middle two. This morning, for instance... While Ryan (4) and Amanda (3) were sitting and standing on either side of me in the bed this morning, singing and talking loudly while I was desperately trying to get a few more minutes sleep, Ethan (22 months) was still sound asleep in his crib across the room from us. (And when he does wake up, he will often just quietly play with his toys in the crib for a while before climbing out to find me.) While Ryan and Amanda were climbing into my windowsill a little while later and jumping off onto my bed (I was up by then!), Ethan was sitting quietly at the dining table eating Cheerios. While Ryan and Amanda were downstairs loudly watching and arguing over cartoons, Ethan was lying on my bed, blanket over his legs, "reading" a book out loud. I just don't know where he came from...but I'm hoping our new little "Peanut" is a lot like him. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home