Robynne's Nest

Just a place for this SAHM to record her thoughts, ramblings, and daily occurrences.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

I'm a SAHM to SIX children, 3 of each model. The girls are currently ages 15, 12 and 7, and the boys are 9, 6, and 4. I enjoy many crafts, but my main interest is crocheting and knitting. I also enjoy music, both listening to and playing. I'm in the church bell choir, and I've played french horn for over 25 years. I currently play in a couple community concert bands, and I play throughout the year in church. My husband and I were married in the fall of 2004, and we are currently owned by 3 cats and 1 dog.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hey they changed my Blogger dashboard!

I am trying to be better about logging in and blogging.  W and I have been talking about transferring my blog over to our own server and link it with our web site.  Oh, yeah, we do have a web site.  It's here: R and W's secret family web page that you all should know about but honestly hasn't been updated in 6 years and is only one welcome page  Yes I know...it needs work.  I'm on it.  Be on the lookout for a NEW and IMPROVED Robynne's Nest sometime this spring/summer.
I also need to get more followers, and get more people reading.  What kinds of things would you all find interesting, all 7 of you who follow me of which I imagine only 3 of you *really* follow me, and only 1 of you may possibly comment on.  ;)  Ok, maybe more of you than that.  I don't really care if I become a "mom blogger" or whatever they call the big wigs in "blogging" these days.  I don't want to do it as a career, I just want to write interesting things, update friends and family, share what life is like for this particular stay at home mom of 6.  I'm missing my opportunity to capture the fun and funny moments while the kids are growing up, and I need to fix that!
So...feel free to comment or send suggestions my way through email (robbyre@robynnesnest.com) and let me know what you'd like to see here, and what you think others might find interested to see or read.  Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home